An August Rush Moment (ARM) occurs when you hear music in your head that is based on sounds (not necessarily musical ones) that are around you.
I've had several of those today.
Sitting at the table, I thought I heard something along the lines of synth strings meandering around one note. I wondered where the music was coming from and what was going on in my brain, because no one around here would be listening to music like that, and everything was 136% quiet around here. It sounded like.... the laundry room?? Yep. The pitch of the annoying drone of the washing machine was the basis for that little number in my head.
Just now: I heard what I thought was piano music, higher up on the keyboard. Except it's 3 AM and I'm the only one awake. Except for the music that is stalking me I guess. It was some squeaky noise the A/C was making.
Yeah, I'm quite the musical genious. I'm going to learn to play the guitar in 1 day and write a cheesy symphony and get props for it at Julliard (where I was accepted on full scholarship for my wonderful genious).
It looks like I'm in tune with the music of the universe. And all that stuff. At 3 AM.
{philosophical/insignificant musings of a college student who has no life.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah, I think this is one of your coolest blogs yet....
:c)
Very nice photography!!!
Post a Comment