Right now, I'm telling myself that this blog is going to be different.
But something is telling my I should know better. I'll end up posting sporadically and getting too personal and mentioning too many inside jokes between myself and my friends who have blogs.
After all, being the Procrastinator of the Year as well as the Introvert of the Year, my natural tendency is to not post at all, or be too profound/personal in every post, and not take any steps to the great unknown of 'the rest of the blogging world.' Link to a blog whose author I do not personally know (which is just about all blogs)? Comment on a blog whose author I do not know? That would be 100% revolutionary for me.
I also dread The Great Blank Posting Box. You know, you stare at the screen, watch that little black line flash on and off, begin a sentence and then delete it several times, and eventually give up, wondering why you ever started a blog.
So, let's see if I can actually resist the trend in my history of blogging.
{philosophical/insignificant musings of a college student who has no life.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good Start!
I. Am. Excited.
Post a Comment