The weather is nice. I'm studying outside right now. There's actually a few people out walking around. Maybe there's a few studying here and there. The only downer is the distinct disgusting-food-cooking-in-the-cafeteria smell that the breeze is carrying. I wish everything else was as nice as the weather. No, wait - not everything else. Just me and my outlook.
I'm studying for an economics midterm that I'll take on Monday. I really don't think I'm going to do well. AND I can't make myself study much. Nothing makes much sense - I just can't sort it out in my head. The word SOTIREDIJUSTWANTTOGOHIDEUNDERAROCK comes to mind. (In my mind, that's a word, okay?)
I think I'm about ready to give up - on school and just about everything else. Especially school. But of course I'm not going to, so no worries.
I'm liking the breezes.
I'm hungry. I want some popcorn.
I'm sitting by the pool right now. A group of guys just descended upon the pool area and are playing with this pool-basketball-net thing (no wait, they want to play 'pool football' now; they are arguing about who will play what. I'm hearing such words as "I'll be on D" and "I'm the All-Time ______." And there's only 4 downs total, apparently. Oops, there's been 3 already. Oh dear.) and are generating many widespread splashes. I'm sensing that my laptop is in some danger. Perhaps my brain cells as well.
{philosophical/insignificant musings of a college student who has no life.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
come back!!! Need some more "hard core"-ness!!!
Post a Comment